This agreement between Chicago Frights and the below signed “SPEAKER” is intended to provide a written understanding of logistical agreements made between the SPEAKER and Chicago Frights to avoid misunderstandings prior, during, or after the conference for either party. This document represents the entire agreement between parties. There are no understandings to be honored other than those which are specified within this document.
SPEAKER agrees to give a presentation at the Chicago Frights Conference at a time agreed to by the SPEAKER and Chicago Frights.
In addition, the Speaker will provide Chicago Frights with:
1. A brief biographical description
2. Session topic and brief description of session
3. Audio/visual requirements using the Speaker Profile Form
4. Written session handouts or slide presentation
Upon completion of ALL the above items, Chicago Frights agrees to provide the SPEAKER with:
1. One complimentary conference registration for all three days of the conference
2. One registration badge denoting their speaker status.
3. Use of audio/visual equipment as requested on the Speaker Profile Form.
4. Speaker biography and session description posted on the Chicago Frights web site
5. Speaker biography and session description printed in the convention program.
6. Complimentary photos recording of the speaker’s presentation. (If available)
7. One ticket to the Friday Costume Party.
8. Access to the speaker lounge and refreshments available.
SPEAKERS are responsible for their own travel arrangements, hotel reservations, accommodations and other expenses associated with attending and speaking at the conference attendance.
By submitting a topic, description and bio on the Chicago Frights website, I agree with the above stipulations.
NOTE: Chicago Frights seminar sessions may or may not be recorded. If they are recorded, we reserve the right to sell these recordings – not as a profit center, the recording and copying costs are such that there is little if any profit – but instead for the further sharing of information both with Haunters who were not able to attend the conference as well as attendees who want a recording of the session they attended or one they had to miss. (If this is a problem, please contact the event coordinator.)